Our specialist cultivations teams can ensure that your crops are planted at the right time, with cultivations specific to your terrain, to optimise yield potential.
- Ploughing with 5 and 6 furrow auto reset ploughs with vari-width from 12 to 20 inches
- Sub-soiling with flat lift 5 leg with a packer or 3 leg without a packer
- Power harrowing from 3 to 5 to 6 meters
- Amazone Catros 6m mounted Discs with a packer
- McConnel Discearator
- Cambridge Rolling
- Rexius cross-killed rollers with leveling boards.
- Franquet syncrogerm 4m mounted machine with front press and 4m trailed machine.
We drill with RTK GPS for increased accuracy. It reduces overlap by over 90% ensuring effective use of seed and fertiliser.
- Combination corn drilling
- Minimum till 6m Vaderstad Rapid corn drill
- Grass seeding with auto cast drill with rolls
- Maize drilling with 8 row high speed maize drill, with micro granular fertiliser placement
- 8 row pneumatic beet drill, with micro granular fertiliser placement